Video Archiving in the Cloud
Dynamic Network Factory’s Falcon series small business appliances are ideal entry-level video management solutions. Each Falcon is an efficient, easy-to-deploy solution requiring no racks or server room space. With advanced data availability and scalable performance, the Falcon towers allow security integrators to manage video content – not storage.
Dynamic Network Factory’s Falcon 40cc mini-cube appliances are the foundation of a quiet, high capacity camera management solution. Each Falcon 40cc is an efficient solution, with its sleek design to accommodate any work or home environment.
High performance features include 64-bit dual or quad-core Intel 4th-generation Haswell processors, up to 16GB high-speed video cache (8GB standard), and dual copper gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
Featuring optimized processing power for high-end video recording and archiving, reliable surveillance management and ease of operation. SATA storage can be configured in RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 10 or JBOD with hot-swappable disk drives to ensure data safety and continuous operation. An optional hardware RAID controller provides even higher performance and data protection.
Each system utilizes open systems-based video image surveillance processing and management software for seamless compatibility. Ready to install and set up right out of the box. This appliance delivers world class video surveillance and analytics for a fraction of the price.
Falcon 40cc solutions are dedicated to camera management for superior SMB performance.
Dynamic Network Factory’s Falcon 40cc is a dedicated video surveillance engine designed for dependability, ease of integration and best value in video storage.
All Falcon Series Video Storage appliances support an optional Cloud Connection for video archiving. Live recordings continue to be stored directly on the Falcon’s local storage, while archived footage can be written to and read from a secure StoneFly Cloud Drive hosted in Microsoft Azure or the StoneFly Cloud Business Center.
StoneFly Cloud Drives utilizing remote block or file storage are created as a virtual drive on the Falcon that will be recognized as if it were a regular disk drive. Easily add mass amounts of storage for video archives on the Falcon in a matter of minutes, all without any investment in additional servers and storage appliances. Combining a StoneFly Cloud Drive subscription with a Falcon Video Storage Appliance will immediately save on capital and operating expenses, enabling organizations large and small to implement offsite video archival and backup inexpensively.
Included features for Cloud Connection:
- Compatible with all Major VMS (Video Management Software) Applications
- Supports Cloud Storage in Microsoft Azure, VMware vCloud, VMware vCloud Air, StoneFly Cloud Business Center, and Customer’s Private or Hybrid Cloud
- Graphical Performance and Utilization Reporting
- Logical Volume Creation and Patented Advanced Storage Virtualization Services
- Volume-Level Access Control and Dynamic Volume Management
- Automated Online Volume / Storage Expansion
- Support for SNMP Traps and Call Home
Optional advanced enterprise storage management features*:
- StoneFly Real-Time Synchronous Mirroring of Cloud Volumes
- StoneFly Asynchronous Replication (One-to-One, One-to-Many, Many-to-One)
- StoneFly Optimized Data Deduplication for Increased Storage Efficiency
- StoneFly AES256 Volume Encryption
- StoneFly Thin Provisioning with Space Reclamation
- StoneFly Snapshot Services with up to 2520 Delta-Based Snapshots
- Mountable Read-Only or Read-Write Snapshot Volumes
- Snapshot Schedule Utility
- Easy Active Directory Integration
- Scale Out using a Single Name Space to Scale Capacity and Performance
- Multi-Cloud Volume Campus Mirroring, Spanning and Central Management System
- Disk Space Quota Management for Directory & Volume Usage
* Contact your sales representative to determine which optional features are available for your application of the Cloud Connection.