Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
To start the RMA process please fill out and submit the form below. Your request will be processed as soon as we receive your information. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 510-265-1122.
There are two types of warranty replacement options:
|Standard Replacement||Advanced Replacement|
|You ship us the failed component. We repair or replace it and then ship it back to you.||Replacement part is shipped to you. Once you receive the replacement, you ship us back the failed component. A credit card number is required for this option. If the failed component is not returned to us within 30 days, your credit card will be charged for the cost of the part.|
Fields with * are required.
- The deadline for the same day shipment is 1:30PM PST. If your RMA request is received after 1:30PM PST, it may have to be processed the following business day.
- Please place RMA number on shipping label and ship the merchandise to the Company address: 26250 Eden Landing Rd, Hayward, CA 94545.
- Hard drives should be placed in antistatic bags. To protect the merchandise from shock, you will need to use a cushioning material. Foam is the best cushioning material and should be used on all sides of the drive or unit inside a corrugated carton. When shipping more than one item inside a single carton, ensure that the drives do not touch and are both cushioned individually. If utilizing foam, a minimum of 2’ in all directions should be used. Do not use peanuts or flowables as they will not support the merchandise in all directions.
- If you are returning the case or the complete unit, we request that it be packed in its original packaging, double boxed, and secured with original foams. If you no longer have the packaging, you can purchase it from us for $45.00 per box + shipping fee. Units not shipped in original packaging may be refused. We will not accept or repair units if they are not packed properly because physical damage to the unit may have occurred.
- For Repair/Replacement items, please DO NOT ship any manuals, cables, software or any other accessories. We will not be responsible for returning these items. However, if you are returning merchandise for credit, a credit will not be issued unless everything that was shipped with the original product has been returned.
- Shipping charges to and expedited shipping from to the customer site are the customer’s responsibility.
- For customers in the USA, will pay for shipping the RMA unit back to the customer’s location, but customers are responsible for shipping the unit for repair to the depot repair facility. International customers are responsible for shipping both to and from a repair facility.
- If you are requesting ADVANCED SHIPMENT for a defective component, a credit card number is required. RMA Department will contact Customer to obtain credit card information.