Falcon 60dz Video Recording Platform
Dynamic Network Factory’s Falcon 60dz 2U rackmount appliances are the foundation of a quiet, high capacity camera management solution. Each Falcon 60dz is an efficient solution to accommodate any work environment.
Dynamic Network Factory’s Falcon series small business appliances are ideal entry-level video management solutions. Each Falcon is an efficient, easy-to-deploy solution. With advanced data availability and performance, the Falcon allows security integrators to manage video content – not storage.
Dynamic Network Factory’s Falcon 60dz 2U rackmount appliances are the foundation of a quiet, high capacity camera management solution. Falcon 60dz is an efficient solution to accommodate any work environment.
High performance features include 64-bit dual or quad-core Intel 7th-generation Kaby Lake processors, up to 64GB high-speed video cache (8GB standard), and dual copper gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
This fault-tolerant data storage appliance comes in a convenient, space-saving 2U Rackmount chassis with hot-swappable drives and trays, and an advanced cooling system. Your data is protected with your choice of RAID 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, or 60 across six hot-swappable disk drives on a high-performance RAID controller.
Available upgrades include the choice of single or dual 32Gbps M.2 NVMe SSD devices up to 1TB each for the OS. These high-speed devices allow your OS to be completely independent of the data storage array. When purchasing your Falcon appliance with dual M.2 NVMe SSD, the devices will be configured in a redundant RAID 1 mirror to protect your OS in the event that one of the devices should fail.
Installation and setup are a breeze, allowing the Falcon Series 60dz to be up and running in about 15 minutes after it is unpacked from the box. Additional software, including backup client or server applications, may be loaded via its integrated DVD+/-RW drive.
Each system utilizes open systems-based video image surveillance processing and management software for seamless compatibility. Ready to install and set up right out of the box. This appliance delivers world class video surveillance and analytics for a fraction of the price.
Falcon 60dz solutions are dedicated to camera management for superior SMB performance. Dynamic Network Factory’s Falcon 60dz is a dedicated video surveillance engine designed for dependability, ease of integration and best value in video storage.
All Falcon Series Video Storage appliances support an optional Cloud Connection for video archiving. Live recordings continue to be stored directly on the Falcon’s local storage, while archived footage can be written to and read from a secure StoneFly Cloud Drive hosted in Microsoft Azure or the StoneFly Cloud Business Center.
StoneFly Cloud Drives utilizing remote block or file storage are created as a virtual drive on the Falcon that will be recognized as if it were a regular disk drive. Easily add mass amounts of storage for video archives on the Falcon in a matter of minutes, all without any investment in additional servers and storage appliances. Combining a StoneFly Cloud Drive subscription with a Falcon Video Storage Appliance will immediately save on capital and operating expenses, enabling organizations large and small to implement offsite video archival and backup inexpensively.
- Form Factor: 19″ 2U Rackmount with Mounting Rails
- Drive Trays: 6 Hot-Swappable 3.5″
- Backplane: 6Gb SATA
- Optical: DVD+/-RW Disc Drive
- Cooling: 4 x 80mm Cooling Fan
- Power Supply: 330 Watt High Efficiency 80-PLUS® AC Power Supply with PFC
- Controls: Power On/Off and System Reset Button
- Indicators: Power LED, Hard Drive Activity LED, 2x Network Activity LED, System Overheat LED
- Input/Output Ports:
- 2 RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports
- 2 Rear USB 2.0 Ports
- 4 Rear USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 Display Port
- 1 HDMI Video Port
- 7.1 HD Audio Jacks
- Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 35°C (41°F ~ 95°F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% ~ 90% Non-Condensing
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Non-Operating Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95% Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: 3.5″(H) x 16.8″(W) x 25.6″(D)
- Up to Six Hot-Swappable 6Gb SATA Disk Drives with up to 72TB Raw Storage Capacity
- 1TB/2TB/4TB/6TB/8TB/10TB/12TB 7200RPM SATA
- High Performance 6Gbps SATA RAID Controller with 1GB Cache Ported to Six 6Gbps Drive Bays
- Capable of RAID Levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, JBOD
- 3.90GHz Intel 7th Generation Core i3-7100 Dual-Core Kaby Lake Processor with 3MB Shared Cache
- 8GB High Speed 2400MHz DDR4 System Memory
- Intel HD Graphics 630 with Display Port and HDMI
- Dual-Port Copper Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- DVD+/-RW Optical Drive with CD/DVD Burning Software
- Four Super-Speed USB 3.0 Ports & Two Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Ports
- Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Operating System
- 330 Watt High Efficiency Power Supply with PFC
- 2U 19″ Rackmount Chassis with Mounting Rails
Available Upgrade Options:
- Intel 7th Generation Core i5-7600K or Core i7-7700K Quad-Core Processor
- 16GB, 32GB or 64GB High Speed 2400MHz DDR4 System Memory
- Single or Dual 256GB, 512GB or 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD Device(s)
- USB Keyboard and Mouse Bundle
|Part Number||System||Total Capacity||Drive Speed|
|FAL60dz1TB||Falcon 60dz Video Recording/Storage Platform 2U Rackmount (6x1TB SATA)||6TB||7200RPM SATA|
|FAL60dz2TB||Falcon 60dz Video Recording/Storage Platform 2U Rackmount (6x2TB SATA)||12TB||7200RPM SATA|
|FAL60dz4TB||Falcon 60dz Video Recording/Storage Platform 2U Rackmount (6x4TB SATA)||24TB||7200RPM SATA|
|FAL60dz6TB||Falcon 60dz Video Recording/Storage Platform 2U Rackmount (6x6TB SATA)||36TB||7200RPM SATA|
|FAL60dz8TB||Falcon 60dz Video Recording/Storage Platform 2U Rackmount (6x8TB SATA)||48TB||7200RPM SATA|
|FAL60dz10TB||Falcon 60dz Video Recording/Storage Platform 2U Rackmount (6x10TB SATA)||60TB||7200RPM SATA|
|FAL60dz12TB||Falcon 60dz Video Recording/Storage Platform 2U Rackmount (6x12TB SATA)||72TB||7200RPM SATA|
|FAL60dztray||Spare Drive Tray for Falcon 60dz|
|FALduCOREI5||Upgrade Falcon to Core i5-7600K Quad-Core Processor|
|FALduCOREI7||Upgrade Falcon to Core i7-7700K Quad-Core Processor|
System Memory Upgrades
|FALdu16GB||Upgrade Falcon to 16GB System Memory|
|FALdu32GB||Upgrade Falcon to 32GB System Memory|
|FALdu64GB||Upgrade Falcon to 64GB System Memory|
M.2 NVMe SSD Devices (Maximum of 2 per System)
|FALduNVME256GB||Add 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD Device|
|FALduNVME512GB||Add 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD Device|
|FALduNVME1TB||Add 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD Device|
Video Card Upgrades & Adapters
|FALVIDADHDMIVGA||Add HDMI Male-to-VGA Female Adapter|
|FALuKEYMOUSEUSB||Add USB Keyboard and Mouse Bundle|